At Gaius HR, we are committed to the highest standards in the way we collect and handle personal data. This Data Protection Notice describes how Gaius HR protects and makes use of the information you provide to the company when you use this website.
If you have any questions about this notice, please email email@example.com or write to us at:
Gaius HR AG, Spalenvorstadt 8, 4051 Basel.
2. The types of data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and first name
- The company you work for
- Contact information including email address
- Website usage data
3. How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
4. Cookies and how we use them
5. Controlling information about you
When you fill in the contact form and provide your details on our website, you effectively opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone or text message.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (Switzerland) and the GDPR (EU).
If you no longer wish to receive information from us and/or want your information to be deleted from our records, you can easily arrange this by:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at: Gaius HR AG, Spalenvorstadt 8, 4051 Basel.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Swiss Data Protection laws and the GDPR of the EU.